If you are looking for smoother, more radiant skin without invasive surgery or harsh chemicals a Dermapen microdermabrasion is a great option for revitalizing dull skin.
Microdermabrasion is a manual exfoliating procedure where we remove dead, dry skin and leave you walking out of the treatment with a fresh, healthy glow.
effectively and safely treats and minimizes a wide range of skin conditions including aging, discolored and congested skin, ingrown hairs, reduces stretch marks, acne therapy, fine lines and wrinkles. The full-body treatments are recommended for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
● Comfortable and effective
● Safe for sensitive facial areas including around the eyes, mouth and neck
● Precisely treats hard to reach skin crevices
● No crystals and dust
What results can you expect?
Regardless of your skin’s condition, most patients will notice an improvement in their skin’s appearance. Fine lines and age spots are erased. Acne scars and stretch marks will be less obvious. Many patients report that their skin seems softer, smoother and younger-looking.
How soon will I see results?
After your first treatment, your skin will have a fresh pink glow. Improvement continues throughout your treatment program. The number of treatments recommended for maximum results ranges from two to twelve.
● People who cannot afford to take time off for healing from chemicals or lasers.
● Active patients who don’t want to put off outdoor or social activities like tennis, golf or skiing.
● Skin that is sensitive to chemicals or make-up.
● Acne-prone skin that has not responded well to acne remedies.
● Younger patients with early skin changes who wish for softer, smoother skin.
Dermapen treatments usually last about 10 to 30 minutes. During your session we focus on your problem areas, but time can be given to other areas of concern. Dermapen can achieve more beautiful skin without pain or irritation.